CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £10.12Trending at £10.36
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
- £13.03Trending at £16.22
- £4.95Trending at £5.16
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive, reader-friendly book written by a top physician in the field explains to coaches and parents how to understand, cope with, and prevent sport-related concussions among children and teenagers.
- Author BiographyWilliam Paul Meehan III, MD, is director of the Sports Concussion Clinic in the Division of Sports Medicine at Children's Hospital Boston, MA.
- Author(s)William P. Meehan
- Date of Publication19/04/2011
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitlePraeger Series on Contemporary Health and Living
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Note3
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.