Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionAn account of the changing world of childhood in America, explored through an examination of the development of children's toys. It looks at the meaning of toys through the century, and what this tells us about American values, from dolls and building blocks to an endless array of action figures.
- Author BiographyGary Cross is Professor of History at Pennsylvania State University.
- Author(s)Gary Cross
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication08/10/1999
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note37 halftones
- Weight472 g
- Width143 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.