Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionA wonderfully useful, hones and comprehensive book, one which does not oversimplify the condition and the opportunities of the public schools. ----Theodore R.
- Author BiographyPATRICIA A. WASLEY is the Dean of the Graduate School of Education at Bank Street College in New York City. She has worked as a researcher for the Puget Sound Educational Consortium at the University of Washington, at the Coalition of Essential Schools and at the Annenberg Institute for School Reform at Brown University. She is the author of Stirring the Chalkdust (1994) and Teachers Who Lead (1991) ROBERT L. HAMPEL is a professor of education at the University of Delaware. He is the author of The Last Little Citadel (1986). RICHARD W. CLARK is a senior associate with the Center for Educational Renewal, College of Education, University of Washington and a senior associate of the Institute for Educational Inquiry.
- Author(s)Patricia Wasley,Richard W. Clark,Robert L. Hampel
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication10/09/1997
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleThe Jossey-Bass education series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight475 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.