All listings for this product
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £9.96Trending at £12.78
- £32.42Trending at £35.32
- £10.03Trending at £15.53
- £15.45Trending at £15.71
- £11.02Trending at £11.28
- £12.06Trending at £12.34
- £12.91Trending at £13.20
About this product
- DescriptionA new translation of Concluding Unscientific Postscript, with an introduction that sets the work in its philosophical and historical contexts.
- Author BiographyAlastair Hannay is Professor Emeritus, University of Oslo.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- Series TitleCambridge Texts in the History of Philosophy
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight840 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.