All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing new, original essays on Fear and Trembling, this collection casts new interpretive light on Kierkegaard's most influential work.
- Author BiographyDaniel Conway is Professor of Philosophy and Humanities at Texas A & M University. He is the author of many books including Nietzsche's Dangerous Game (Cambridge, 1997), Nietzsche and the Political (1997), and Nietzsche's On the Genealogy of Morals: A Reader's Guide (2008). He has also edited and co-edited several volumes including Soren Kierkegaard: Critical Assessments of Leading Philosophers (2002) and The History of Continental Philosophy, Volume II (with Alan D. Schrift, 2010).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/02/2015
- Series TitleCambridge Critical Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight560 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byDaniel Conway
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.