Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
About this product
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication08/09/2015
- Series TitleKierkegaard's Journals and Notebooks
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note10 halftones.
- Weight1799 g
- Width190 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine56 mm
- Edited byAlastair Hannay,David D. Possen,Joel D. S. Rasmussen,K. Brian Soderquist,Niels Jorgen Cappelorn,Soren Kierkegaard,Vanessa Rumble
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction vii Journal NB 21 1 Journal NB 22 97 Journal NB 23 199 Journal NB 24 319 Journal NB 25 441 Notes for Journal NB 21 541 Notes for Journal NB 22 593 Notes for Journal NB 23 661 Notes for Journal NB 24 743 Notes for Journal NB 25 799 Maps 849 Calendar 857 Concordance 865
- Author BiographyBruce H. Kirmmse of Connecticut College (emeritus) and the University of Copenhagen is the General Editor of Kierkegaard's Journals and Notebooks, heading up a distinguished Editorial Board that includes Niels Jorgen Cappelorn, Director Emeritus of the Soren Kierkegaard Research Centre; Alastair Hannay of the University of Oslo (emeritus); David D. Possen of the University of Copenhagen; Joel D. S. Rasmussen of Oxford University, and Vanessa Rumble of Boston College.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.