All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMurderers. Psychopaths. Paedophiles. Their mention strikes dread and disgust into the heart of a nation, and the crimes committed by such individuals are of a nature more horrendous than any other.
- Author BiographyThe Useless Information Society is a group of journalists, TV personalities and other assorted oddbods who meet twice a year to get enormously drunk and swap - you guessed it - useless information...
- Author(s)Andy Owens,Chris Ellis
- PublisherJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication30/09/2004
- GenreTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlake Publishing
- Weight286 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine25 mm
Most relevant reviews
- jeff-tanner01 Sep, 2016by
"How I met Big H"
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.41
- £2.35Trending at £2.94
- £14.89Trending at £16.09
- £4.70Trending at £5.89
- £7.82Trending at £8.50
- £9.99Trending at £13.47
- £12.49Trending at £19.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.