All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat would it be like to watch a pack of Velociraptors attack, or smell the fetid breath of a T-Rex?
- Author BiographyLiz Miles is an experienced author of non-fiction and fiction. She has over 70 published titles, and writes overlooking the River Colne in Wivenhoe. Her fascination with prehistory began as a child when she picked up her first fossil on the Jurassic Coast.
- Author(s)Liz Miles
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication25/07/2013
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitlePrehistoric Safari
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 7
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight162 g
- Width196 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.26Trending at £4.31
- £4.36Trending at £5.05
- £5.49Trending at £6.44
- £4.44Trending at £4.83
- £4.45Trending at £5.60
- £7.76Trending at £8.08
- £6.95Trending at £8.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.