All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionDitch your tired old slides, drop those boring bullet points - and start reimagining your presentations for absolutely stunning results! This book shows you how to open the ears, eyes - and minds - of your audience and keep them highly engaged from beginning to end.
- Author BiographyRAY ANTHONY is the author of six business books and has taught presentations skill to thousands of people during his 25 years as a corporate trainer, an executive coach, and a mentor. BOB LEVITUS has been considered one of the world's leading authorities on the Macintosh and Mac OS for more than 25 years.
- Author(s)Bob LeVitus,Ray Anthony
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width224 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.