All listings for this product
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £13.62Trending at £16.84
- £10.19Trending at £15.33
- £4.73Trending at £5.06
- £8.19Trending at £10.99
- £8.83Trending at £11.97
- £6.38Trending at £7.98
- £8.10Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionTakes the reader on a journey through the 20th century, tracing the work and influence of one of its greatest icons, Sigmund Freud. This is a revaluation of psychoanalysis and its place in 20th century history. It is of interest to those curious about the life of the mind after the death of Freud.
- Author BiographyTodd Dufresne is Chair of the Department of Philosophy at Lakehead University and is editor of Returns of the French Freud and Freud Under Analysis, and author of Tales From the Freudian Crypt. He is currently working on the origin of the psycho-neuroses and on the sensational 1923 Chicago trial of Leopold and Loeb, at which Freudian ideas first began to influence criminology.
- Author(s)Todd Dufresne
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication24/03/2005
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width136 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.