Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.29Trending at £28.14
- £23.56Trending at £40.20
- £11.91Trending at £20.09
- £15.17Trending at £24.12
- £8.63Trending at £16.56
- £17.28Trending at £22.33
- £58.30Trending at £72.00
About this product
- Author(s)Martin Daly
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication30/07/2016
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTransaction Publishers
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of ContentsContents Preface 1 Why Homicide? 2 Homicide and Economic Inequality 3 Competition and Violence 4 Inequality, or Just Poverty? 5 Jockeying for Position 6 The Arena of Competition 7 Culture of Violence? 8 Lags and Lifetimes 9 Too Much Inequality 10 What Keeps Competitive Violence in Check? References Index
- Author BiographyMartin Daly is professor emeritus of psychology, neuroscience and behavior at McMaster University, Canada. He has been elected a Fellow of the Royal Society of Canada and has received a Lifetime Achievement Award from the Human Behavior & Evolution Society.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.