All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMuch more than a game controller, Microsoft's Kinect is a bundle of high quality sensors for capturing data on depth, motion, and form. It was only a matter of time before spirited hackers got involved, and this hands-on guide - written by an editor of developkinect.com - highlights the best projects to come out of OpenKinect.
- Author BiographyJared St. Jean lives in Toronto, Ontario and is the Application Services Manager at web.net (http://web.net/), one of the leaders in delivering open source websites and web-enabled applications to social enterprises. Jared is the founder, writer and web administrator for developkinect.com, a community driven site aimed at promoting and assisting all areas of programming and development for the Microsoft Kinect sensor. He is also a video game enthusiast who has been covering all aspects of the gaming industry for the Dashhacks Network.
- Author(s)Jared St. Jean
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication20/11/2012
- GenreComputer Games: Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £15.72Trending at £18.04
- £25.35Trending at £39.89
- £21.77Trending at £23.79
- £6.79Trending at £8.77
- £7.72Trending at £10.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.99
- £22.30Trending at £27.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.