All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKinesiology tape is a newly, hugely popular treatment that is proven to decrease pain and preventing injury and re-injury. Not just for professional athletes, taping can easily be done at home to treat a myriad of conditions--from tennis elbow and shin splints to carpal tunnel and headaches.
- Author BiographyAliana Kim is a licensed massage therapist, registered yoga teacher, biologist, CrossFit trainer, CrossFit, and has completed all four levels of Kinesio Tape practitioner training. In her spare time she enjoys lifting, swimming, hiking, snowboarding, adventure racing and reading. Aliana currently resides in Las Vegas, NV.
- Author(s)Aliana Kim
- PublisherUlysses Press
- Date of Publication28/04/2016
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUlysses Press
- Content Note200 B&W photos
- Weight228 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £14.46Trending at £16.97
- £12.77Trending at £13.32
- £13.25Trending at £16.25
- £9.12Trending at £10.99
- £18.41Trending at £22.84
- £19.38Trending at £30.08
- £9.68Trending at £11.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.