King John and Henry: No. VIII by Eric Rasmussen, William Shakespeare, Jonathan Bate (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £8.75Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery
- Est. delivery by 29 Nov
- £6.46Free P&P
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- Est. delivery by 3 Dec
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fresh new edition of two of Shakespeare's most unusual and provocative histories, developed by and for the RSC, includes new interviews with acclaimed directors Gregory Doran, Josie Rourke and Gregory Thompson, looks at specific productions in each of the plays' histories, and includes introductions by acclaimed scholar Jonathan Bate.
- Author BiographyJONATHAN BATE Professor of Shakespeare and Renaissance Literature, University of Warwick, UK, and the editor of The RSC Shakespeare: The Complete Works. He has held visiting posts at Harvard, Yale and UCLA and is a Fellow of the Royal Society of Literature, a Fellow of the British Academy, an Honorary Fellow of St Catherine's College, Cambridge, and a Governor and Board member of the Royal Shakespeare Company. A prominent critic, award-winning biographer and broadcaster, he is the author of several books on Shakespeare, including The Genius of Shakespeare (Picador), which was praised by Sir Peter Hall, founder of the RSC, as 'the best modern book on Shakespeare.' In June 2006 he was awarded a CBE by HM The Queen 'for services to Higher Education'. ERIC RASMUSSEN Professor of English at the University of Nevada, USA, and the Textual Editor of The RSC Shakespeare: The Complete Works. He is co-editor of the Norton Anthology of English Renaissance Drama and has edited volumes in both the Arden Shakespeare and Oxford World's Classics series. He is the General Textual Editor of the Internet Shakespeare Editions project - one of the most visited Shakespeare websites in the world. For over nine years he has written the annual review of editions and textual studies for the Shakespeare Survey.
- Author(s)Eric Rasmussen,Jonathan Bate,William Shakespeare
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication22/02/2012
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleThe RSC Shakespeare
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight400 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £20.99Trending at £22.49
- £30.68Trending at £40.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.