All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes the poetic fall of a tragic hero.
- Author BiographyWilliam Shakespeare was an English poet and playwright of the 16th and 17 centuries, now widely regarded as the greatest writer in the English language and the word's pre-eminent dramatist.
- Author(s)William Shakespeare
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication31/01/1974
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Classics
- Out-of-print date15/01/2010
- Content Notefurther reading list
- Weight168 g
- Width119 mm
- Height176 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Volume editorStanley W. Wells
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.