Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £11.75Trending at £11.89
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.24
- £38.90Trending at £59.97
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
- £8.76Trending at £9.08
About this product
- DescriptionSanford (Sandy) Weill is at once the most feared and respected man in the world of finance. His vision and ability as a dealmaker are legendary. King of Capitalgives readers an up close and personal look at the ways Weill has revolutionized the banking world and transformed Citigroup through a combination of mergers and power plays.
- Author BiographyAMEY STONE has ten years' experience as a financial writer, including seven years with BusinessWeek, two with SmartMoney, and one with Financial Planning magazine. She is currently an associate editor at BusinessWeek Online, where she cowrites the daily Street Wise column. MIKE BREWSTER is the former editor of LeadersOnline, a magazine devoted to executive leadership and career management. He previously worked as a sportswriter in upstate New York and served as a director of communications at global consulting firm KPMG.
- Author(s)Amey Stone,Mike Brewster
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/06/2002
- GenreBiography: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight678 g
- Width161 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.