CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionProfiling every ruler of a recognized country in the 20th century, this text establishes how rulers came to power, how they lost power, the dangers they faced and the odds of dying a natural death. It then concentrates on 377 rulers, comparing six different kinds of leaders.
- Author BiographyArnold M. Ludwig, Emeritus Professor of Psychiatry at the University of Kentucky, is the past winner of the Hofheimer Prize Award for Outstanding Research in his field and is the author of ten books, including How Do We Know Who We Are?: A Biography of the Self and The Price of Greatness, a study of the connection between creative genius and insanity.
- Author(s)Arnold M. Ludwig
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication31/05/2002
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight890 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.