All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGarion knows that it is the mysterious figure Zandramas who is responsible for the abduction of his infant son, and he and his companions journey many miles and encounter mant strange beings in their search for him.
- Author BiographyDavid Eddings (1931-2009) published his first novel, High Hunt, in 1973, before turning to the field of fantasy with the Belgariad, soon followed by the Malloreon. Born in Spokane, Washington, and raised in the Puget Sound area north of Seattle, he received his Bachelor of Arts degree from Reed College in Portland, Oregon, in 1954, and a master of arts degree from the University of Washington in 1961. He served in the US Army, worked as a buyer for the Boeing Company, and was both a grocery clerk and a college English teacher. He lived in Nevada until his death, at the age of 77.
- Author(s)David Eddings
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication03/08/2000
- GenreScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleThe Malloreon
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCorgi Books
- Out-of-print date02/06/2016
- Content Notemaps
- Weight229 g
- Width106 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Fantasy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.