All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.39Trending at £6.28
- £10.48Trending at £13.53
- £6.31Trending at £7.50
- £4.55Trending at £6.45
- £20.27Trending at £25.98
- £10.51Trending at £13.78
- £9.59Trending at £12.26
About this product
- DescriptionThrough his writing and his appearances nationwide, Joseph Freeman has shared his story of survival during the Holocaust. Here, he tells the story of his wife Helen's survival in labor and concentration camps in Nazi-occupied Poland during WWII.
- Author BiographyAt ninety-years-old, Holocaust survivor Joseph Freeman remains an active speaker and writer. An accomplished author, he has four books published on his survival during the Holocaust, including one on the death marches -forced evacuations of emaciated and starved prisoners from the concentration camps in the East-of the winter of 1944-45. Today, Joseph Freeman resides in Pasadena, California.
- Author(s)Joseph Freeman
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication28/07/2006
- GenreBiography: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Weight231 g
- Width182 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.