All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £1.45Trending at £1.61
- £6.50Trending at £11.92
- £8.98Trending at £14.94
- £12.55Trending at £12.85
- £13.01Trending at £20.00
- £10.93Trending at £11.95
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/12/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number70
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note82 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight787 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byNathan Back
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1976
- Table Of ContentsIntroductory Remarks: Past Present and Future of Kinins.- Bradykinin Antagonism.- A Vasodepressor Peptide in Cohn Fraction III-0 of Human Plasma Proteins.- Generation of Kinin by Plasma Kallikrein and Plasmin and the Effect of ?1-Antitrypsin and Antithrombin III on the Kininogenases.- Potent Kininases Obtained from Mushrooms.- Conformation of Bradykinin in Relation to Solvent Environment.- Permeability Factor and Surface Esterase.- The Regulation of Kallikrein Secretion from Isolated Submandibular Gland Slices by Neurotransmitters, Cyclic Nucleotides and Calcium.- A Sensitive Kinin Liberating Assay for Kininogenase in Rat Urine, Isolated Glomeruli and Tubules of Rat Kidney.- Inhibitors of Kinin-Forming Enzymes.- Mechanism of the Sialagogic Effect Induced by Bradykinin in Dogs: Possible Mediation by Endogenous Prostaglandin.- Kinins and Inflammation: Changes Induced on the Levels of Cyclic Nucleotides.- An Improved Preparation for Determination of Bradykinin.- Effect of Isoproterenol on the Kallikrein Content of the Submandibular Gland of Rats.- Which is the Effective Agent - Bradykinin or Prostaglandins - on the Isolated Mammalian Heart.- Isolation of Porcine Urinary Kallikrein.- The Primary Structure of Pig Pancreatic Kallikrein B.- Bovine Plasma HMW and LMW Kininogens: Isolation and Characterization of the Polypeptide Fragments Produced by Plasma and Tissue Kallikreins.- Purification of Kallikrein from Cat Submaxillary Gland.- Mechanism of Clostripain-Induced Kinin Release from Human, Rat and Canine Plasma.- Algogenic Activity of Human Plasma Following Muscular Work.- Progress on Biochemical Urinary Kallikrein Test.- Biochemical Actions of Fibroblast Kinin-Forming Protease.- Adrenergic and Cholinergic Control of the Activation of the Kallikrein-Kinin System in the Rat Blood.- Prekallikrein and Kallikrein Inhibitor in Liver Cirrhosis and Hepatitis.- Isolation of Porcine Submaxillary Kallikrein.- Kininase II (Angiotensin Converting Enzyme) and Endothelial Cells in Culture.- Histamine and Kallikrein System in Man.- Further Evidence on the Subcellular Sites of Kininase II (Angiotensin Converting Enzyme).- The Vasopeptide Kinin System in Acute Clinical Cardiac Diseases.- Plasmatic Prekallikrein and Kallikrein Inhibitor in Pregnancy, Labor, and in Newborn.- Methionyl-Lysyl-Bradykinin: The Kinin Released by Pepsin from Human Kininogens.- Occurrence of Components of the Kallikrein-Kinin System in Human Genital Tract Secretions and Their Possible Function in Stimulation of Sperm Motility and Migration.- An Active Kallikrein-?2-Macroglobulin Complex Generated by Treatment of Human Plasma with Acetone.- Activation of Surface-Bound Hageman Factor: Pre-Eminent Role of High Molecular Weight Kininogen and Evidence for a New Factor.- Cardiovascular and Respiratory Reflexes Elicited by Bradykinin Acting on Receptor Sites (K & P) in the Muscular Circulatory Area.- Leukokinins - Clinical Entities of Neoplasia?.- Action of U. V. Rays on the Experimental Cutaneous Inflammation Induced by Cantharidin.- Kallikreinogen-Kallikrein System During Muscular Work in Patients with Intermittent Claudication: Influence of Taurine Treatment.- Urinary Excretion of Kallikrein Following Myocardial Infarction.- Raised Plasma Kininogen Levels in Rheumatoid Patients - Response to Therapy with Nonsteroidal Anti-Inf1ammatory Drugs.- The Cleavage of a Methionyl-Lysyl-Bradykinin-Like Peptide from Kininogen by a Protease of Human Neutrophil Leukocyte Lysosomes.- The Effect of Water, Sodium Overloading and Diuretics Upon Urinary Kallikrein.- List of Contributors.- Author Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.