CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/1989
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note156 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1225 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byKaoru Abe
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1989
- Table Of Contents- Part B.- Kallikrein and Other Protease Inhibitors.- Human Kallistatin, a New Tissue Kallikrein-Binding Protein: Purification and Characterization.- The Design of Specific Inhibitors of Tissue Kallikrein and Their Effect on the Blood Pressure of the Rat.- Semisynthetic Arginine-15-Aprotinin, an Improved Inhibitor for Human Plasma Kallikrein.- In Vivo Inhibition of Tissue Kallikreins by Kininogen Sequence Analogue Peptides.- Highly Selective Synthetic Inhibitors with Regard to Plasma-Kallikrein Activities.- Aprotinin Concentrations Effective for the Inhibition of Tissue Kallikrein and Plasma Kallikrein in Vitro and in Vivo.- Changes in the Kallikrein-Kinin-System after Different Dose Regimen of Aprotinin During Cardiopulmonary Bypass Operation.- Central Effect of Aprotinin, A Serine Protease Inhibitor, on Blood Pressure in Spontaneously Hypertensive and Wistar-Kyoto Rats.- Augmentation of Kallikrein and Plasmin Inhibition Capacity by Aprotinin Using a New Assay to Monitor Therapy.- Studies on the Inhibition of Plasma Kallikrein, Cl-Esterase and ?-FXIIa in the Presence and the Absence of Heparins.- The Major Plasma Kallikrein Inhibitor in Guinea Pig Plasma with Contrapsin-like Nature.- Comparative Studies on Fast Acting PA-Inhibitors from Pig and Human Peripheral Leucocytes.- In Vivo Function of $$ºr Cl$$-Inhibitor and Pathophysiology of Edema Attack in Patients with Hereditary Angioneurotic Edema.- T-Kinin and T-Kininogen.- Effect of Thyroidectomy on Rat Plasma T-Kininogen Concentration as Demonstrated by a New and Direct T-Kininogen Radioimmunoassay.- The Peculiar T-Kininase Activity of Rat Mast Cell Chymase.- Kinin Formation From T-Kininogen by Spleen Acid Kininogenases.- A Novel Kinin, Met-Ile-Ser-Bradykinin(Met-T-Kinin) is Released from T-Kininogen by an Acid Proteinase of Granulomatous Tissues in Rats.- T. Kinin in Human Ovarian Carcinoma Ascites.- Hypertension and Kallikrein-Kinin.- Plasma Kinin Levels in Experimental Hypertension in Rats.- Role of Renal Kallikrein in the Regulation of Blood Pressure in the Rat Remnant Kidney Model of Chronic Renal Failure.- The Renal Kallikrein-Kinin System in Renoparenchymal Hypertension.- Effect of Oral Potassium Load on Urinary Kallikrein Excretion in Essential Hypertension.- The Effects of Aging on Urinary Kallikreins and Other Vasoactive Substances in Essential Hypertension.- Renal Kininases in Primary Aldosteronism.- Tissue Kininogenases.- Purification and Immunological Properties of Human Urinary Kallikrein and Prokallikrein.- Characterization of N-Linked Oligosaccharides of Human Urinary Kallikrein Molecules.- Rat Submandibular Gland Kallikreins A and B: Isolation, Purification, and Properties.- Human Salivary Kallikrein and Submaxillary Glands Kallikreins.- Characterization of Human Pancreatic Kallikrein.- Immunocytochemical Identification of Glandular Kallikrein In the Rat Anterior Pituitary.- Localization of Kallikrein in Human Male Genital Organ.- Isolation and Partial Characterization of Rabbit Urinary Kallikrein.- Tissue Kallikreins of the Guinea-Pig.- Presence of Immunoreactive Tissue Kallikrein in Human Polymorphonuclear (PMN) Leucocytes.- Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays for Human Tissue Kallikrein and Analysis of Immunoreactive Kallikrein in the Plasma by Them.- Glandular Kallikrein-Like Enzyme in Adrenal Glands.- Plasma Kallikrein-Kinin and Related Systems.- Further Characterization of Monoclonal Antibodies Against Rat Plasma Kallikrein, Rat Low Molecular Weight Kininogen and Synthetic Bradykinin.- An Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA) for Kinins in Tryptic Digests.- Hydrolysis of Synthetic Peptides and Natural Substrates by Plasma Kallikrein and its Light Chain.- Purification of Factor XII from Porcine Plasma and its Activation by Porcine Plasma Kallikrein.- Study on the In Vitro Assay Method for Evaluating the Inhibitory Effect of Various Substances on the Production of Plasma Kallikrein.- A New Analytical System for the Proteases and Antiproteases Assess
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.