Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.94Trending at £24.46
- £17.29Trending at £28.05
- £23.56Trending at £39.99
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
- £17.28Trending at £22.32
About this product
- DescriptionWHR Rivers has been called 'the founder of the modern study of social organization'. This volume reprints three of his lectures, delivered in 1913 and first published in 1914, which provide an exposition of his theoretical approach, and are exemplary of his handling of ethnographic evidence.
- Author BiographyW. H. R. Rivers has been called 'the founder of the modern study of social organization' and was immensely influential on his contemporaries and successors. Professor Raymond Firth teaches at the London School of Economics and Professor David Schneider at the University of Chicago.
- Author(s)W. H. R. Rivers
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/01/1968
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleLSE Monographs on Social Anthropology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 34
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight320 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.