All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.42Trending at £13.02
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.50Trending at £8.00
About this product
- DescriptionA guide for the tourist and island devotee, it describes the islands' heritage, landscape, climate, flora and fauna. It contains information about the key places of interest, from the tiny town of Campbletown, to the castles and ruins steeped in history. It is illustrated with over 100 colour photographs.
- Author BiographyNorman Newton was born in Glasgow in 1944, but spent his teenage years in New Zealand. In 1971 he returned to Scotland to work, first at Glasgow University Library, and then in public libraries in Campbeltown and Inverness. He has written extensively on Scottish islands, Highland history and archaeology.
- Author(s)Norman S. Newton
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Content NoteIllustrations, unspecified
- Width190 mm
- Height250 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.