All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA tribute to Rudyard Kipling, this beautiful anthology includes his most thought-provoking and beautiful poems, in a convenient size for you to refer to wherever you are.
- Author BiographyBorn in 1865 in India, and educated in England, Rudyard Kipling returned to India in 1882 to work as a journalist. His first poetry collection appeared in 1886, followed by two volumes of short stories; from then on his success and reputation were assured. In 1889 he returned to London, where he married Caroline Balestier. In 1907 he became the first Englishman to win the Nobel Prize in Literature. He died in 1936 and is buried in Poets' Corner in Westminster Abbey.
- Author(s)Rudyard Kipling
- PublisherMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Date of Publication03/11/2016
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Width111 mm
- Height144 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.60Trending at £8.99
- £11.08Trending at £14.98
- £13.91Trending at £19.99
- £9.51Trending at £10.98
- £8.40Trending at £9.99
- £6.72Trending at £8.99
- £7.30Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.