Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.13Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by stwilfridshospice2010
- Est. delivery by 30 Oct
Consider these sponsored items
- £9.15Free postage
- £9.65Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn award-winning novel that delves into the little-known life of Alice Trix Kipling, sister to the famous Rudyard.
- Author BiographyMary Hamer taught for many years before deciding to write full-time. She travels widely, though not as widely as Kipling, spending time each year in the United States, where she trained as an actor. In Southwark, where she lives with her husband, she works as a volunteer with young offenders. Her experience as the mother of a step-family helps with this. She has published works of non-fiction before but this is her first novel.
- PrizesWinner of Virginia Prize for Fiction 2011.
- Author(s)Mary Hamer
- PublisherAurora Metro Publications
- Date of Publication10/10/2012
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAurora Metro Publications
- Weight397 g
- Width127 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £30.00Trending at £36.53
- £8.34Trending at £8.75
- £4.05Trending at £7.01
- £11.48Trending at £13.97
- £4.65Trending at £6.63
- £7.80Trending at £8.99
- £6.66Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.