All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.57Trending at £23.30
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £21.94Trending at £22.11
- £9.97Trending at £12.03
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on kisspeptin and its role in reproductive biology. It looks at interactions between Kisspeptin and Neurokinin B and reviews model systems for studying kisspeptin signaling.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/04/2013
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number784
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight947 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byAlexander S. Kauffman,Jeremy T. Smith
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.