All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMost modellers, regardless of what scale they work in, rely heavily on the humble plastic or metal kit. This book intends to help both novice and more experienced modellers to achieve the very best results. It is a foundation course in constructing rolling stock from kits.
- Author BiographyGeorge Dent is a former graphic artist, guitar maker and museum conservator who has been the in-house model-maker at Model Rail magazine since 2004. An author of countless articles, he also runs model-making courses, as well as appearing in instructional DVDs. This is his fourth title for The Crowood Press.
- Author(s)George Dent
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication20/05/2013
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note591 colour photographs
- Weight621 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.02
- £6.99Trending at £8.69
- £13.83Trending at £19.14
- £17.11Trending at £25.05
- £7.80Trending at £11.70
- £17.02Trending at £17.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.