Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.99Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by martletshospice_media
- Est. delivery by 26 Dec
Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe bad boy of the restaurant world takes us behind the scenes of the industry and exposes all kind of secret behaviour that will certainly shock and may even appal you.
- Author BiographyAnthony Bourdain is the executive chef at Brasserie Les Halles in New York City. He is also the author of two novels GONE BAMBOO and BONE IN THE THROAT to be published by Cannongate in March 2000. His expose of New York restaurants 'Don't Eat Before Reading This' was published in the NEW YORKER in 1999 attracting huge attention in America and the U.K. KITCHEN CONFIDENTIAL is his first book of non-fiction.
- Author(s)Anthony Bourdain
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication03/02/2001
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Out-of-print date17/09/2015
- Weight261 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Most relevant reviews
- liverball11 May, 2017by
The mad chef
A really good read about a really brutally honest person. Highly recommended.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- calhuk205 Oct, 2014by
Cheap book, rich story!
I brought this book because I really like Anthony Bourdain and I wanted to know more about him. Great book, in a perfect condition! I'm just a bit sad this book doesn't have any recipe!!
- fran_pictureboo...09 Oct, 2013by
outrageously entertaining book
As the cover says, it's not exactly Delia! After reading this you will never eat out on a Monday again! And wonder exactly WHAT is going on behind the door to the restaurant kitchen!
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.69Trending at £4.84
- £4.88Trending at £5.98
- £6.95Trending at £8.38
- £4.95Trending at £8.88
- £4.45Trending at £6.98
- £9.59Trending at £13.78
- £4.44Trending at £4.91