All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBecome a successful business woman from home.
- Author BiographyAnita Naik is a freelance journalist who has written for magazines including GLAMOUR and RED. She was the agony aunt on JUST 17, the sex columnist on MORE and the health columnist on CLOSER magazine. Anita has been running her own successful business for over 15 years.
- Author(s)Anita Naik
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication27/03/2008
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Out-of-print date04/06/2010
- Weight249 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.95Trending at £12.99
- £40.56Trending at £45.99
- £10.99Trending at £20.00
- £32.27Trending at £36.87
- £6.72Trending at £7.99
- £14.27Trending at £15.06
- £10.76Trending at £13.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.