All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA reprint of the J M Dent edition of 1997. Heinrich von Kleist was born and grew up in the Enlightenment and died in a suicide pact in 1811, aged only thirty-four. He left behind him literary works which are among the most disturbing and amusing of any produced in that revolutionary and romantic period.
- Author BiographyDavid Constantine is a Fellow of Queens College, Oxford. His translation of Hans Magnus Enzensbergers Lighter than Air (Bloodaxe) won the Corneliu M. Popescu Prize for European Poetry Translation in 2003.
- Author(s)Heinrich Von Kleist
- PublisherHackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2004
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCambridge, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Weight552 g
- Width9 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £6.50Trending at £11.92
- £8.98Trending at £14.94
- £12.55Trending at £12.85
- £13.01Trending at £20.00
- £10.93Trending at £11.95
- £10.99Trending at £14.41
- £7.68Trending at £8.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.