All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.54Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.83
- £12.06Trending at £12.31
- £7.27Trending at £9.98
- £7.33Trending at £7.78
- £7.19Trending at £9.98
- £7.25Trending at £7.51
About this product
- DescriptionAs scholars have remarked, the word kleos in the Iliad and the Odyssey alike refers to something more substantive and complex than 'fame' or 'glory'. This book presents a meditation on this concept as expressed and experienced in the adult society Telemachos find himself in.
- Author BiographyJ. C. B. Petropoulos is Professor of Ancient Greek Literature, Department of Greek Philology, Democritean University of Thrace, and Director of the Center for Hellenic Studies in Greece.
- Author(s)J.C.B. Petropoulos
- PublisherHarvard University, Center for Hellenic Studies
- Date of Publication03/06/2011
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleHellenic Studies Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 45
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University, Center for Hellenic Studies
- Content Note1 halftone frontispiece; 1 line
- Weight254 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.