All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £6.51Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £10.75Trending at £13.89
- £10.67Trending at £12.44
About this product
- DescriptionFew children can communicate effectively before eighteen months of age, but sign language can allow baby and parent to reduce the frustration up to a year earlier. With more than 450 full-color photos, text, and sidebars, Knack Baby Sign Language provides a user-friendly, efficient method to learn and teach a baby sign language.
- Author BiographySuzie Chafin was born hearing to two profoundly deaf parents, Margie and John Coggins-Peckham who met at Galludet University, a hearing impaired college for the deaf in Washington, D.C. Truly bi-lingual and bi-cultural, Suzie understands the Deaf community and culture as one who actively lived and breathed this world. Translating from an early age, American Sign Language was Suzie's first language giving her a breadth of understanding of this complex language and community. Photographer John Grindstaff is former chair of the art department at Gallaudet University in Washington, DC and currently a professor of photography at this renowned university for the deaf. He regularly exhibits his woork at galleries in Washington, DC. As a student he completed an internship with renowned portrait photographer Annie Liebovitz.
- Author(s)Suzie Chafin
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Series TitleKnack: Make it Easy
- Place of PublicationGuilford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight48 g
- Photographs byJohnston Grindstaff
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.