All listings for this product
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.00Trending at £4.81
- £8.32Trending at £8.64
- £3.89Trending at £5.81
- £10.21Trending at £10.70
About this product
- DescriptionKnack Healthy Snacks for Kids gives step-by-step information about snacks and snacking that also includes lunches and meals-on-the go for kids from toddler age to teens.
- Author BiographyAmy Wilensky has been a restaurant reviewer for Time Out New York, written on food-related topics for Saveur magazine, and developed and tested recipes for chefs and cookbook authors. Her books include Passing for Normal, nominated for a National Book Award, and her articles have appeared in the New York Times and other leading publications. Peter Ardito and Susan Byrnes, whose photography studio Ardito + Byrnes is in downtown Manhattan, produce food-related imagery for leading magazines and book publishers. Their work has appeared in Knack Indian Cooking. Visit them at arditobyrnes.com.
- Author(s)Amy Wilensky
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication15/06/2010
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Series TitleKnack: Make it Easy
- Place of PublicationGuilford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight46 g
- Width213 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Photographs byPeter Ardito,Susan Byrnes
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.