All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe one and only absolutely definitive biography of the knish
- Author BiographyLAURA SILVER is an award-winning journalist whose writing on food and culture has appeared in the New York Times and the Forward and on NPR. Laura has been a writer in residence at the Millay Colony, the Banff Centre, and the New York Public Library. She is considered the world's leading expert on the knish.
- Author(s)Laura Silver
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication06/05/2014
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrandeis University Press
- Content Note40 illus.
- Width140 mm
- Height178 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.80
- £25.99Trending at £26.24
- £22.57Trending at £23.30
- £10.18Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.