All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you create your very own teddy bears' picnic with 15 fun and varied teddy bears to knit, each wearing knitted clothing and accessories.
- Author BiographyVal Pierce's passion for knitting began at an early age when her father taught her the craft of knitting when she five years old. From that day forth, Val has been hooked. Val developed her skills over the years and her designs now feature in a selection of national magazines in the UK as well as numerous books. Her inspiration comes from the environment around her, using different colours and textures within her knitted and crocheted patterns.
- Author(s)Val Pierce
- PublisherGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication09/10/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes 180 photographs, includes 3 illustrations, includes 4 charts
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
Most relevant reviews
- mib195117 Sep, 2016by
lots to do
loads of outfits for bears which was was I wanted rather than knitting the bear.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.13
- £3.49Trending at £4.06
- £12.49Trending at £12.73
- £8.19Trending at £9.05
- £6.47Trending at £8.27
- £10.34Trending at £16.73
- £2.50Trending at £3.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.