Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £6.88+ £0.55 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe sequel to the Number One New York Times bestseller THE FRIDAY NIGHT KNITTING CLUB
- Author BiographyKate Jacobs is the author of the No 1 New York Times bestseller The Friday Night Knitting Club and Comfort Food. She left her native Canada to earn a graduate degree at New York University - and made her home in Manhattan for a decade, where she worked at Redbook, Working Woman, Family Life and LifetimeTV.com. Currently she lives in Southern California with her husband. To find out more about her novels, visit Kate's website at www.katejacobsbooks.com.
- Author(s)Kate Jacobs
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication11/06/2009
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Paperback
- Weight299 g
- Width129 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £12.71Trending at £13.44
- £4.44Trending at £5.19
- £10.96Trending at £11.99
- £4.93Trending at £8.98
- £5.95Trending at £9.05
- £4.46Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.