All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing Epstein's fresh approach and simple step-by-step instructions, knitters make a square (often with colour work or quirky techniques), sew it into the designated shape, and stuff it! Fun embellishments add details and character to each creature.
- Author BiographyNicky Epstein is a prolific knitwear designer, the author of many bestselling books on knitting, and a popular teacher who travels nationally and internationally to lecture and give workshops on her unique knitting techniques. Her numerous books published by Sixth&Spring have sold more than 650,000 copies. She has created designs for many yarn manufacturers, and her work is frequently published in knitting magazines, including Vogue Knitting and Knit Simple. In 2005 she received a prestigious award from The National Needle Arts Association, and in 2006 her work was featured in a retrospective fashion show at the Museum of Arts and Design in New York City.
- Author(s)Nicky Epstein
- PublisherSixth & Spring Books
- Date of Publication06/09/2016
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSixth & Spring Books
- Content Notefull colour photographs
- Width210 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £6.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £10.77
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.