All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCreate the alphabet in 3D with just some yarn and knitting needles! The knitting patterns are quick and easy, and the letters are all made as one piece without a seam. They can be made in 3 different sizes and are great for accessories and home decor. Use letters individually or combine them to create words, names and phrases.
- Author BiographyClaire Garland is an experienced knitting author and the founder of `Dot Pebbles', a collection of knitted doll patterns that she sells through her website and Etsy. She is a regular contributor to knitting magazines and the knitting community site, Ravelry.
- Author(s)Claire Garland
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication28/02/2014
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Content Note100 Illustrations, unspecified
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £43.02
- £9.88Trending at £14.99
- £14.09Trending at £15.24
- £7.49Trending at £7.68
- £15.08Trending at £25.02
- £11.50Trending at £14.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.