Knitknit: Profiles and Projects from Knitting's New Wave by Sabrina Gschwandtner (Hardback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.38+ £4.11 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by revivalbooks
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionBringing together profiles of 27 artist-crafters, this work does more than just document their creations. Each of the profiled knitters has contributed a project - a sweatshirt kimono, a mohair and metal belt, a hobo-style shoulder bag, a geodesic-patterned cap, as well as a teddy bear knit from fiberglass insulation.
- Author BiographySabrina Gschwandter holds a BA in film and art theory from Brown University. Her handknit clothing line has been sold at numerous stores in New York, including Henri Bendel, Steven Alan, and TG-170. Her artwork has been exhibited internationally at such venues as the Venice Biennale and the Museum of Arts and Design. She is the founder of Knit Knit, a biannual artist's publication dedicated to the intersection of traditional handcraft and contemporary art. KnitKnit has been reported on in numerous publications, including the New Yorker, Fader, BUST, Interweave Knits and Selvedge and on Style.com, the online home of Vogue and W magazines. Visit Sabrina's website at www.knitknit.net.
- Author(s)Sabrina Gschwandtner
- PublisherStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Content Notecl / bw / tt illustrations, cl148 / bw / tt148 photographs
- Weight1160 g
- Width203 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Photographs byKiriko Shirobayashi
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.