All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAliens have landed and have made contact at last! Twenty lifeforms from distant planets have come to Earth to make new friends and learn about humans, and this book shows you how to knit twenty of these friendly creatures.
- Author BiographyFiona McDonald studied classical painting and drawing at The Julian Ashton Art School in Sydney, Australia from 1985 to 1989. After moving to the Blue Mountains, she began developing her unique oil-painted, needle-sculpted, life-size cloth figures, and her own line of fabric dolls and dragons. On returning to her home town of Armidale, Fiona added to her skills by learning to knit. This latest phase in her career has resulted in her developing designs for dolls and other toys.
- Author(s)Fiona McDonald
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication12/05/2010
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleTwenty to Make
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note40 colour illustrations
- Weight134 g
- Width155 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine4 mm
Most relevant reviews
- o-ancient-one19 Feb, 2012by
Aliens here we come!
I bought this with the idea of knitting aliens for my grandaughter who is mad about space and aliens. This book is a joy to look at and it will make knitting aliens fun and also gives opportunity to experiment with the basics. I am so glad I bought this and no doubt will have lots of fun in the making.
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £42.98
- £10.60Trending at £14.99
- £14.09Trending at £20.00
- £7.49Trending at £7.67
- £15.08Trending at £25.00
- £11.50Trending at £14.48