All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.99Trending at £6.99
- £16.78Trending at £20.25
- £13.85Trending at £23.05
- £12.58Trending at £22.99
- £12.58Trending at £15.92
- £4.42Trending at £6.37
- £9.79Trending at £11.99
About this product
- DescriptionCommentaries by knitted lace experts illustrating how to follow lace charts, execute perfect stitches, and understand the construction of even the most complex knitted lace patterns. Plus, Interweave Knits editor and lace expert Eunny Jang contributes a new introduction on the art and craft of knitted lace.
- Author BiographyAnne Merrow is a longtime editor at Interweave as well as the coeditor of the best-selling Favorite Socks: 25 Timeless Designs from Interweave and editor of the yarn and specialty fiber eMags for Interweave. Expert knitter Eunny Jang is the editor of Interweave Knits, Interweave Knits Weekend, and Interweave Knits Holiday Gifts, and is the host of Knitting Daily TV.
- Author(s)Anne Merrow
- PublisherInterweave Press Inc
- Date of Publication26/07/2011
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLoveland, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInterweave Press Inc
- Width216 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.