Consider these sponsored items
- £15.46Was:£18.99Free postage
- £14.94Was:£18.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConsider the possibilities that you hold in your hands - more than 350 ways to warm all of the hands, heads, feet and bodies that you love. More versatile and useful than standard pattern books, 'The Knitter's Handy Book of Patterns' features easy to follow charted instructions for the most popular knitted items.
- Author BiographyAnn Budd is a best-selling author of many books includign The Knitter's Handy Book series, Getting Started Knitting Socks, Sock Knitting Masterclass, as well as co-author f a variety of books in the Style series. She teaches workshops throughout North America and beyond.
- Author(s)Ann Budd
- PublisherInterweave Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2002
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLoveland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInterweave Press Inc
- Content Note100 colour illustrations
- Weight491 g
- Width192 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.14
- £4.47Trending at £4.92
- £12.49Trending at £12.84
- £3.49Trending at £4.10
- £5.47Trending at £5.65
- £1.90Trending at £3.44
- £1.99Trending at £2.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.