All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £15.53Was:£17.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionProvides more than 350 edging patterns including ribs, cords, appliques and techniques. With patterns for various skill levels, this guide to borders can help any knitter add stunning finishes to her pieces. It features designs such as a rose applique capelet and a coat with 'fur' trim.
- Author BiographyNicky Epstein is one of the most prolific and versatile knitwear designers, authors and teachers today. She is known for her innovative artistry and whimsical sense of style. She was recently honoured by the National NeedleArts Association for her contributions to the knitting industry. She has written more than 15 books on knitting and knitwear design. Nicky lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Nicky Epstein
- PublisherSixth and Spring Books
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSixth and Spring Books
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Width280 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.42
- £1.95Trending at £2.88
- £13.64Trending at £14.55
- £2.99Trending at £3.28
- £7.02Trending at £7.98
- £8.65Trending at £8.79
- £9.99Trending at £10.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.