All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.40
- £2.34Trending at £3.03
- £7.81Trending at £8.99
- £10.15Trending at £11.00
- £3.00Trending at £3.84
- £9.50Trending at £9.97
- £10.23Trending at £16.90
About this product
- DescriptionThe must-have manual for plus-sized sweater construction and knitwear design, Knitting Plus will teach knitters how to create flattering, tailor-made sweaters.
- Author BiographyLisa Shroyer is the editor of Knitscene magazine. She has also worked as the patterns editor for Interweave Knits and Knitscene magazines since 2005, where she has witnessed thousands of knitting patterns and all possible permutations of sweater construction. A lifelong knitter, she has combined her expertise and her eye for design with a passion for knitting for plus sizes in Knitting Plus, her first book. She lives in North Carolina.
- Author(s)Lisa Shroyer
- PublisherInterweave Press Inc
- Date of Publication03/02/2011
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLoveland, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInterweave Press Inc
- Out-of-print date28/11/2014
- Content Note150 colour illustrations
- Weight676 g
- Width216 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.