Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.13
- £3.49Trending at £4.06
- £12.49Trending at £12.73
- £8.19Trending at £9.05
- £6.47Trending at £8.27
- £10.34Trending at £16.73
- £2.50Trending at £3.64
About this product
- DescriptionA guide for knitting a variety of clothing and accessories for your children in an economical way. It covers a range of modern to classic attire, your children are sure to be the talk of the playground. It teaches you how to knit sweaters, jumpers, scarves, socks, and more.
- Author BiographyPaula Hammerskog is a communication consultant and the author of several books. She has been an avid knitter for many years and lives in Sweden. Eva Wincent has been running her own knitting business for twenty years. She is among Sweden's most prolific and respected knitters.
- Author(s)Paula Hammerskog
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication08/11/2012
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Note70 illustrations
- Weight615 g
- Width18 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine203 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.