All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £43.00
- £9.53Trending at £9.82
- £14.09Trending at £15.23
- £7.49Trending at £7.69
- £18.13Trending at £25.00
- £14.05Trending at £17.47
About this product
- DescriptionMake head-turning garments and accessories using beautiful ribbon yarns. A delight to work with, ribbon yarn knits up quickly and smoothly to produce garments with wonderful drape and stitch definition.
- Author BiographyTracy Chapman discovered knitting at an early age, and her passion for the craft has grown over the years. Her work has been featured in many magazines and advertising campaigns, and she holds regular workshops for Rowan yarns, with whom she has worked as a design consultant for several years. She lives in Hampshire.
- Author(s)Tracy Chapman
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication16/02/2006
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note100 colour illustrations
- Weight539 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.