All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Knives book is the one and only annual title covering handmade knives fashioned by as many and varied custom knifemakers, worldwide, as can possibly be squeezed into 312 pages, and providing complete contact information-websites, emails, physical addresses, phone numbers, the types of knives they make, technical information.
- Author BiographyJoe Kertzman has authored 13 editions of the Knives annual book, as well as Art of the Knife, Blade's Guide to Making Knives, and four editions of Sporting Knives. Joe is Managing Editor of BLADE Magazine, a position he held for a decade before moving to Krause's book department as Team Leader of Antiques & Collectibles books, where he did acquisitions work and editing for two years before returning to BLADE.
- Author(s)Joe Kertzman
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication12/09/2013
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKrause Publications
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement34th edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.49Trending at £4.83
- £4.24Trending at £4.78
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £23.51
- £0.99Trending at £6.99
- £7.62Trending at £10.49
- £10.14Trending at £10.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.