All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe archaeological sites on the Monastiriako Kephali hill analysed in this volume include the earliest known mortuary activity at the key Minoan centre of Knossos on the island of Crete. Two Bronze Age sites are presented, known as the 'Tomb' and the 'Deposit', originally excavated in the 1930s but until now never published in detail.
- PublisherBritish School at Athens
- Date of Publication22/05/2013
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBritish School at Athens
- Content Note73 figs, 11 tables
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Edited byLaura Preston
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £10.79Trending at £12.22
- £12.31Trending at £13.95
- £11.95Trending at £16.93
- £3.82Trending at £3.88
- £10.32Trending at £18.93
- £9.99Trending at £14.99
- £6.76Trending at £11.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.