All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £24.97Trending at £27.59
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.94Trending at £6.68
About this product
- DescriptionIn this remarkable and candid memoir the former Archbishop of Canterbury recalls his life and his spiritual quest; this is the first time in history that an Archbishop of Canterbury has written his autobiography.
- Author BiographyGeorge Carey was born in 1935 in the East End of London, the son of a porter. After failing his 11-plus he left school at 15 and began working at the London Electricity Board as an office boy and served with the British armed forces in Iraq in the 1950s. By the time he was 20, he had decided he wanted to be ordained. After positions as parish priest and Bishop of Bath and Wells, he became the 103rd Archbishop of Canterbury and served in office from 1991-2003.
- Author(s)George Carey
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication03/10/2005
- GenreAutobiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note(16 pp b/w plate section)
- Weight345 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.