All listings for this product
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £32.42Trending at £35.00
- £7.02Trending at £7.25
- £23.38Trending at £24.94
- £23.03Trending at £24.29
- £14.77Trending at £19.03
- £6.41Trending at £6.98
- £9.76Trending at £10.02
About this product
- DescriptionArtworks potentially convey two kinds of knowledge: knowledge of art itself as well as general empirical knowledge, especially knowledge of human psychology. The volume also explores the challenges that art poses for theories of knowledge as well as the challenges that artistic knowledge poses to traditional views about art.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/10/2007
- Series TitlePhilosophical Studies Series
- Series Part/Volume Number107
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXXIV, 167 p.
- Weight610 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byDominic McIver Lopes,Matthew Kieran
- Edition Statement2007 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.